Building solutions together
The HamayaGroup team recognizes the importance of quality and this is why we put huge emphasis on writing excellent tests and adopting only the best and most appropriate frameworks and tools for your specific product.
We provide QA and testing services across all major hardware and software platforms. Our services include: requirements analysis, test planning, test execution, defect management and reporting using a variety of test frameworks and issue-tracking tools.
In addition to internal and external project testing, the HamayaGroup QA team has the capabilities to engage in a variety of other QA related tasks, some of which include: QA & testing documentation processing, metrics generation and update, release management and change control. Please, visit our dedicated Product Management page to learn more about the specifics of this service offering.
We know that it is crucial that your website or web applications function perfectly. HamayaGroup handles the whole cycle of web testing including:
- Performance testing for your web application, site and server. We use the most advanced tools and methods to verify performance, load capacity and stress resistance to avoid possible bottlenecks and performance leakages. Additionally we verify the compatibility of both the browser and the operations system.
- Web security testing to ensure your web application is durable against malicious data.
- User interface testing including user accessibility and convenience, design verification and compatibility with different screen resolutions and rotations.
To meet the needs of the fast-growing mobile app industry, HamayaGroup also offers a wide range of mobile QA services. Our mobile QA team has extensive experience in mobile testing and has successfully completed a variety of mobile projects across multiple verticals in iOS, Android and Windows mobile phone.
Although many practices that are used to test desktop or web applications are also adopted for mobile applications, there are many unique challenges to overcome. Some of these challenges include device and OS diversity, limited screen sizes, memory and various networks etc. The HamayaGroup mobile QA team has the expertise and foresight to tackle all of these challenges.
- Usability testing:We will verify the effectiveness of your application including usability issues, navigation between screens, text visibility and content.
- Compatibility testing:We ensure that your application works as intended across all devices and check that it is interoperable with the different apps on the device.
- Localization testing:This test verifies that translated symbols and images on your mobile app are appropriate to the target locale. We make sure that your application supports local time/date, currency, phone numbers & addresses and other local requirements.
- Performance testing:We test the performance of the mobile application for its responsiveness, battery consumption, memory leaks and take measures to prevent tech glitches and bottlenecks.
- Security testing:HamayaGroup QA team offers a full range of security testing services to ensure that confidential information on your app is protected from unintended users.
- Mobile automation testing:Our QA experts perform automation mobile testing by writing scripts to automate regression and other repetitive tasks in order to accelerate and enhance the efficiency of the testing cycle.
At HamayaGroup , we are very proud of our QA teams deep and versatile expertise in embedded testing, ranging from engagements in the household and automotive industries to solutions in network communications. We recognize that there are some key differences in embedded software testing vs application testing. One such challenge and difference is that testing focuses much more on real-time behavior and therefore more performance and capacity testing are required.
Additionally, we have experience working with devices that have several integrated pieces of software–we approach such engagements holistically because we believe in not only testing our own work but also actively learning about the other software and hardware components of the product.
Our broad QA experience enables the HamayaGroup automated QA solutions to cover virtually any network protocol. Our team is highly skilled and knowledgeable with open source Deep Packet Insertion and traffic monitoring tools, Java/Python/Ruby scripts and all OSI layers of the network protocol stacks.
Product customization requires a deep understanding and clear definition of a client’s specific needs. We have a dedicated and experienced team of product managers that can take over these key elements of Product Customization Management.
These elements typically include:
• Analysis of the client requirements
• Definition of product customization scope
• Definition of the client-specific product feature to be modified and/or created
• Collaboration with the implementation team to ensure implementation of the customized product on-time, on-budget.
Today the Software testing process is synonymous with automation–a key factor for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
Automated software testing saves time and human resources on regression testing, provides almost instantaneous feedback on software quality and enables us to address cases that are hard to test manually. As consequence, automation makes it possible to ship high quality software faster.
We hold regular knowledge transfer sessions, tech talks and conferences at our HamayaGroup office and our automation team works hard to stay up to date with new tools and approaches.
We adopt Continuous delivery (CD) practices as widely as possible. Continuous delivery is a natural consequence of the Continuous Integration approach and aims to automate everything–namely building, testing and deployment processes. Please visit our Operations service offering page to learn more about our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes.
Android, iOS, Windows Mobile
Platform specific testing tools:
- Instruments performance, analysis, and testing tool by Apple as part of Xcode
- Monkeyrunner monkeyrunner provides an API for writing programs that can control an Android device or emulator remotely.
- • Google Android Emulator
- • Android SDK Emulator
- • Test iPhone
- • Dalvik debug monitor
- • iPhone configuration utility
UI/Application Exerciser Monkey is a program that runs on an Android emulator or Android device and generates pseudo-random streams of users events.
System layer testing tools:
Linux CLI, bash scripts, device state monitoring tools
Network client app testing tools:
- • Network packet sniffers: Wireshark, TShark, Ostinato
- • Automated deep packet insertion and packet validation with Java, Python and Ruby scripting
- • DLNA: Cling Workbench
- • Instrumentation, profiling and performance management tools
- • Debugging interfaces, remote and local agents, CLI protocols
- • Network packet sniffers and deep packet insertion tools
- • Automation and scripting for data acquisition and verification
- • COM interfaces: Minicom
jUnit, TestNG, py.test, RSpec, googletest, etc.
Basic automation tools:
Selenium/WebDriver, Cucumber, jMeter, QTP, soapUI, riatest, EggPlant, TestComplete, Thucydides, HtmlElements, etc.
Mobile automation tools:
Robotium, SeeTest, DeviceAnywhere, PerfectoMobile, SauceLabs, etc.
Data Driven Testing, Keyword Driven Testing, Behavior Driven Development testing