Building Solutions Together
At HamayaGroup we know all too well that new product development can be chaotic and at times, impossible to navigate. This is why it is crucial that a clear structure and process is implemented to keep us on track and ensure that the product is brought to market as quickly as possible.
Our project management team has 300+ successful projects under their belt and is always looking to increase that number. The team acts as a turnkey solution provider that takes responsibility for all project-related activities including project inception, design, implementation, QA, deployment and all subsequent product support.
For clients that wish to continue to be deeply involved in daily operations, our project management services still bring tremendous value to the project by ensuring adoption of best practices, a clear and uninterrupted information flow and clearly defined and achievable goals.
We take on the responsibility of internal resource management, with a 30-day notice dial-in dial-out option, to ensure that you have the best and optimal amount of talent to meet your product needs at all times.
• Technical Pre Sales and Proposal
• Elaboration Phase service shaping product requirements
• Elaborating WBS and Project Budget
• Project plan, Detailed Milestones, Clear Expectations
• Project Delivery on time, on Scope, on Budget
• Product Lifecycle Management
• Team Motivation and Retention Management
• Knowledge Management
• Comprehensive Progress and Status Reporting
• Product Demos
• Active Feedback
• Risk Management
• Expectations Management
• Escalations Management
This in-house framework is based on both Agile (Scrum+Kanban) and classic (RUP, CMMI, PMBOK) processes that cover the entire product lifecycle.
Our process is flexible and constantly adapting to support innovation.
Continuous management throughout all project stages
Our Project Management process starts early on and drives the following actions:
• Shaping SOW
• Knowledge Transfer
• Assembling of Engineering, QA and Design Teams
The Project Manager will launch the Elaboration phase during the initial requirements session. We assumes full responsibility for the delivery of the project once the contract is signed and the project is launched. We manage all new opportunities client opportunities, including helping them to identify business goals and optimal solutions.
• The Project Manager will collaborate with the Requirements Manager to maintain a high-quality, prioritized backlog.
• They support the entire team to maintain high performance and motivation.
• Responsible for consolidated status reporting.
• Responsible for overall product quality via coordination with the QA team.
• Management of team retention.
• They are responsible for managing resource allocation and act as the key liaison between the client and the HamayaGroup team when staffing engineering, QA and design resources.
• They will identify delivery risks and preparing consequent mitigation and contingency plans.
• They are responsible for ensuring that HamayaGroup engineering best practices are executed and maintained.